» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
by Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
by Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
by Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
by Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
by Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
by Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
by Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
by Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
by |]_/-\_|\| Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
by Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
by Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
by Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

» Fallout
by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 pm

» Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Top posters
Jandroy

Commissar Fuklaw

PokedragonX

Neyix

Spiderpig2398

Nightmare-Bot

Sundowner

|]_/-_||

BluePSI

Doctor Stein

Share | 

Ventventvent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Stein
Admin

CS
Health:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Ventventvent   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 am

If you're up for stupid vents, then go ahead and read on.

TL; DR - Fangirls can't read, think their fangirl mindset on a character is right, insults my Stein, and totally think they don't have fear.

--

So, being the Gaiaaddict I am with my Stein account, I've decided to skim around the site. Seeing that the Valentines Day Event thread category is open, I decide to just browse around. Plus, Stein+Valentines=Amusing awkwardness. Suddenly, I stop seeing a Soul Eater thread, and immediately click on it. I decide to read for a current good conversation so I can post with Stein.

Suddenly, a post by the thread creator catches my interest;

She says she got a valentine letter from Stein on Gaia, saying that he wants to dissect her - since Gaia Valentines Day events have always had letter sending functions.

Since I was on my Stein account, I went ahead and posted with a, "Whut".

Now - I'm used to Anonymous letters, where people send letters without a name, but try to play as a character and send valentines to fans to make them all squealy and giggly.

I actually regret posting.

The girl responds to me, thinking that maybe it was a clone.

Okay, I decide to play around with this idea - though I'm barely in character, but still trying to lightly play as Stein, saying it's an, "interesting theory". Even though Soul Eater cosplayers don't call duplicates, "clones", we usually just call each other by nicknames or names - it's like how I call other Steins, "Doctor" or "Franken".

She responds with a; "Yes, but how do we know you're not the clone and the real Stein sent me the gift?".

What.

Stein doesn't exist.

I go and read over the letter from the Anon Stein that she put in her sig[ wait, why?], and twitch.

In my opinion, the Anon can't play Stein well.

I point out why my Stein couldn't possibly be a clone [even when they don't exist]. Okay. So I think I've settled things. She responds to say that even if my Stein is a clone or not[but I just... ewe;;;], she's glad a Stein noticed her. I go on and ramble about how it's not usual to find a Stein in Valentines Threads because he doesn't really understand the concept of love or very deep and extreme emotions.

This is where it gets kind of stupid.

"Majo Daichi
And here you are.
Does it intrigue you how everyone gets so crazy about this holiday?
Have you ever wanted to share your finding with anyone or have someone there to assist you?
I'm sure you felt something of loneliness in your lab, you just didn't noticed it. "

Okay - I liked the intrigue part, but the whole assist, and loneliness killed it.

She completely forgot about Marie.

More so, Stein is fine with be alone. He's been alone for years, since Kami took Spirit from him, and he built Patchwork Laboratory. He isn't going to sob about being all by himself - he seems pretty fine with it, and doesn't care about it.

Hell, even Nygus explains in chapter 40 that he's always been alone.

Does he look sad or anything about it?

No.

I respond by explaining how the holiday does confuse him, but he might understand why. I also state she forgot about Marie, and how he isn't really affected by loneliness.

I tell my Shini about the thread on MSN for the hell of it, and he posts how my Stein doesn't have to worry about loneliness.

Of course, the fangirl didn't listen.

She responds with this;

"Majo Daichi
I doubt that. If he can feel love, joy, and may things from dissecting i'm sure he feel lonely too."

What.

WHAT.

I just explained that he doesn't understand love and extreme emotions. Did someone NOT listen? I think so.

Of course, the fangirl goes on with how she thinks she KNOWs Stein is all "baaawwwww"ish about loneliness;

"

Oh, yeah, forgot about Marie.
Thats because you distract yourself and you also have that woman with ya.
I'm sure she fills the void."

I JUST explained he isn't bothered by loneliness.

And what VOID? ewe

My Shini IMs me that apparently, the Anon Stein[who I think is the fangirl] sent Shini a letter saying;

"Despite what my failed experiment says, it seems as though I can get lonely. I'd love to experiment on you to see if you can remedy this problem... Heh.

*sadistic smile*

- Stein-senpai"

Okay, that has to be a big insult.

Failed experiment.'

My Stein is not a failed experiment, Jesus Christ, you aren't Stein. ewe

And Stein doesn't CARE for loneliness, my God.

Oh yeah, and you don't refer to yourself as Senpai. You aren't Shini's superior.

She responds to my response to her little response to Shini, with;

"You are mistaken cause dissecting is your passion and you loose control cause of it."

Head, meet desk. I'm sure you two will have a lovely time banging.

Is this girl stupid?

Stein's dissections out of curiosity and sadism. He loves torturing his specimens, hearing them cry while finding out how they work. The love she's stating is COMPLETELY different from sadistic studies. And it's not a passion.

Shini totally explains some of that sadistic pleasure is different.

Fangirl says we're a perfect match because she's a masochist.

No. Gtfo. I don't care about your OC.

I explain what I said above, just.. more worded and logical and lightly Steinish.

She says it doesn't hurt to try to pull some love for the fans.

Oh, I see.

So, you want me to go all; OOC SHOJO DESU BISHE STEIN WITH AN OPEN SHIRT AND SPARKLY BUBBLES AND ROSES FOR DA LADEEZ for you?

I love being cracky and OOC, even pleasing fans for the lulz at times, I've written an incharacter reply for a fangirl that left me a profile comment, which made her night, but I'm not doing that. Or anything with your OC. oAe;

Oh yeah, and two of the Anons bug me.

The Shini and the Kid.

Apparently, Shinigami is called Lord Death, and Kid's mommy/Shini's waifu is Lady Life.

Desk, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to break up with head. It's just not working out. Head wants to bang wall now.

Lolwut.

LOLWUT.

SHINIGAMIS
REPRODUCE
ASEXUALLY.

KIDDO=FRAGMENT OF SHINIGAMI.

Back to the fangirl - she says the thread needs moar witches.

Naturally, whether cracky or not, Stein hates Medusa. It's how their messed up Foe-Yay works. I post with Stein going all; ". . . *SERIOUS FACE, HATES THAT WITCH*".

And heeerrees the fangirl;

She WRAPS HER ARMS AROUND MY STEIN, AND ASKS IF HE HATES HER.

Why, yes. Yes I hate how you think Stein acts for your OC. ewe;;;

My Stein - who's getting more OOC by the second with CAPSLOCK actions and gibberish - once again explains that he doesn't understand love, and moves away from creepy fangirl.

Buutt, she chases after my Stein, saying it didn't hurt to try, and totally wanted me to dissect her.

What.

I got scared for a moment that she didn't know what dissection was [since I've seen fangirls think it's rape. oAe;; ], but she pretty much clarified she knew what it meant with, "take out my insides".

Hallelujah.

There is possibly hope for this fangirl.

Oh yeah, and my Asura joined the thread to mindfuck me for the lulz. 8D He asks if anyone wants to join his madness game.

WILD FANGIRL SUDDENLY SETS HER SITES ON INSANE BANDAGED, PARANOID, DEMON GOD!

She says she will... and uses a wink emote.

Why.

Whhhhyyy.

I make my Stein stop, saying he hasn't dissected a witch before.

Asura wonders if she can handle insanity.

She responds to me with; "Well hurry up before I leave you for another. xp" <- Exactly what she said.

I'm sorry, what?

Leave me for another?

This isn't a romance. ewe;;

She responds to Asura which makes us both laugh;

"I'm already mad, so i'm sure i can handle it. *giggles*
Come to think of it, i'm not sure i've tasted Kishin Heat. Aw! Now i'm not sure i want to play or eat you. *Comes closer to you.* "

LOL. KISHIN HEAT.
MMMM. LIKE ANIMALS.
OBBY ASURA, YOU GOT IT UP?
SHE WANTS TO EAT YOU.
LOOK AT HER GO, ALL CLOSE TO YOU.

I ask her again what she thinks dissection is - because most people don't want to be dissected. >A>

She replies, explaining what it is.

Downside, exact quote;

"It means to cut open and separate. I'm not stupid, i enjoy pain, silly and you always put things back together so i'm not worried. *Smirks* But first i want a kiss. ;p *Points to lips.* "

I respond with a; "Who says I'll be putting you back together? >u>" just to bug her.
As for the kiss...

Well it bugged me.

I EXPLAINED so many times, Stein. Doesn't. Love. Kissing usually means love. Stein doesn't kiss. Episode 18 isn't a valid excuse, Medusa was being so god damn dominant with going through with that snog.

Asura freaks her out by saying he'll be the one eating her soul.

Omnomnom.

She replies to Asura first;

"
*Shivers* You are right, i might not know true madness and i'm guessing you will teach me eventually but if you awaken my twisted mind you'll regret it. I lust for blood and hearts. Its not a pretty picture when i go insane. *Giggles* Anyways, what makes you mad is your fear and i have no fear. The only thing i fear is my husband and he's dead. Hehehe."

Okay, seriously.

HE WILL NOT TEACH YOU MADNESS.

HE IS NOT A TEACHER. GTFO.

YOU AREN'T TWISTED - EATING HEARTS AND BLOOD IS SO GENERIC. IT'S NOT CREEPY.

FEAR ISN'T THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES YOU MAD.

EVERYONE HAS FEAR INSIDE THEM.

Christ.

Then she responds to my Stein;

"You are so mean, Stein-Kun!!! *Whines.* I'm the only way you'll find Medusa's witchy weakness. *Walks away.* I just wanted a kiss."

Oh, okay.

So I'm mean now?

Don't you understand? Don't you READ? Stein does not understand love or complex emotions. That means no scientist snogging for you. And you're going to WHINE because you think you're the only witch Stein can dissect? There's tons of less bitchy, fangirly ones out there that'll captivate his interest.

Besides, what is a witchy weakness?

It thankfully stops there.

Weebeeboop.

Quote :
~rainbowmonkey9 Apr 8, 2009
Ffff, Mary-Sues are the bane of any fandom. D: But I'm surprised SE gets them in the first place. Lemme guess, they want to HEAL POOR TORTURED WIDDLE STEIN-CHAN'S HEART AND TEACH HIM TO LUUUURVE? DX

Best. Comment. On. Deviantart. I've. Ever. Seen.

Ask me shit. X Describe me in 3 words. X don't click this link...
Back to top Go down
http://roleplay-galaxy.forum-motion.com
Nightmare-Bot
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

My Pet :

CS
Health:
9001/9001  (9001/9001)
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Ventventvent   Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Wow...
Back to top Go down
Revant

PostSubject: Re: Ventventvent   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm

I'd rather expect a virtual slap.
Back to top Go down
PokedragonX
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT

My Pet : Creeper

CS
Health:
999999999/999999999  (999999999/999999999)
Magic power:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Ventventvent   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 pm

I feel sorry for your Stein to go through a Fangirl crisis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventventvent   

Back to top Go down

Ventventvent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Talk :: A therapist's rant room-
Jump to: