Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26440 messages in 1164 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» Last One Out Lock the Door
by Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
by Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
by Commissar Fuklaw Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
by |]_/-\_|\| Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
by Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
by Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
by Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
by Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
by Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
by Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
by Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
by Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
by Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
by |]_/-\_|\| Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
by Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
by Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
by Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

» Fallout
by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 pm

» Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm

» Need some help and stuff.
by Captain Datten Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:25 am

Top posters
Jandroy
 
Commissar Fuklaw
 
PokedragonX
 
Neyix
 
Spiderpig2398
 
Nightmare-Bot
 
Sundowner
 
|]_/-_||
 
BluePSI
 
Doctor Stein
 

Share | 
 

 _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 919
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:52 am

Yeah, well when we find another person you can eat him.

You click on 'INCENTIVUS'.

... Or her.

This appears:

____________________________________________________________________________________________
'Current location: Samoa (Triangulation still in progress)

We do not know what exactly this 'Incentivus' does. We know that it could grant us with an unlimited amount of power, but with there being no current clue as to what the Incentivus even looks like, we won't be able to have an idea or an accurate estimate of how we could put this to use without causing damage to our own equipment or even to the relic itself. A few scientists even doubt it exists.'

____________________________________________________________________________________________

... How useful. Now come on, open that freaking safe!

>[OPEN THE SAFE]
>[LEAVE THE ROOM]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 am

Okay! Okay...
>[OPEN THE SAFE] Aaaaand it should open any second now.

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 919
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:10 pm

You click on it. You hear something heavy moving in the room; you turn round to see the desk moving forward, revealing some stairs going down into the safe... whatever's down there must be important. You go down the steps to see a small safe on a table, which is already opened, luckily. You take another keycard, plus another shotgun magazine. There's also a note:

'A.I.C code: 11830'

You go back up the stairs, but when you're about to leave the room you hear several footsteps running down past the door. There's some short silence, only to get startled by a very load inhuman shriek with some gunfire to accompany it.

"Dead target." The infamous voice of a guard says... but then they say something else, which puzzles you as they run in the other direction, the direction of Lab 19: "Get that cracker ready."

Ha! Don't forget the cheese.

"Hold..." ... "OPEN IT!" You hear the sound of some kind of hose, with a very high pitched sound going off. Before long there's a sharp cry of pain from one of the soldiers, before you hear what sounds like a body exploding.
"DAMN IT, CLOSE IT UP!" One of them yells. "Damn it... okay, I don't want another guy getting killed. Let's go back and try and get some more firepower, now." Again, you hear them run off.

After everything's quiet, you decide to go through the door. As you look to your right, you see a mess of metal and gibs on the floor, blood scattered all over the area.

Well, whatever it was that killed him, it sure was angry.

You look to the right to see there's still the door that's been smashed outwards. Whether to go in there or not is, again, entirely up to you.

>[TRY THE BROKEN DOOR]
>[GO BACK THE WAY YOU CAME IN] <(Where the WC was)
>[GO THROUGH THE DOOR AT THE OTHER END]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:26 am

>[GO THROUGH THE DOOR AT THE OTHER END]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 919
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:17 am

You take a rather long walk down the hallway, dismissing the other labs. You look over your shoulder a couple of times to make sure nothing's following you, but it's just you being paranoid.

--CHECKPOINT--

"WARNING - ENGINE FAULT. ENGINE NUMBER 5 REPAIRS REQUIRED."

We're definitely on a ship, there's no doubt in the mind now.

You're in what feels like a large hall, but there are several people about who haven't seen you yet. It's best to quickly go into one of the doors on the left or the right. Neither of the doors have any signal as to what they have in them.

>[GO IN THE LEFT DOOR]
>[GO IN THE RIGHT DOOR]
>[GO BACK]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 am

>[GO IN THE LEFT DOOR]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 919
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:46 pm

You go through the door on the left, ending up in a room with several cupboards and shelves. With nothing else of interest in the room, you have a look in all of the cupboards and all of the shelves. There's nothing of interest that you could use.

However, the only empty cupboard in the room has some skid marks to the right of it. Maybe it could be pushed with enough strength?

>[TRY PUSHING THE CUPBOARD ASIDE]
>[LEAVE THE ROOM]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:31 pm

>[TRY PUSHING THE CUPBOARD ASIDE] I hate pushing things.

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 919
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 pm

You go round to the side. As you already begin pushing with your arms, you find they're too weak. You try pushing with your shoulder, too. The cupboard barely moves, but it can be pushed fully out of the way if you put all your work into it.

Looks like you still need to recover some of your strength before you can deal with the more heavy things.

Your peaceful place is threatened by the sound of something heavy smashing outside, with a freakish roar that comes from the other side of the door... literally.

Here comes death. You ready to fight, or you goin' for flight?

There's only two things you can do:

>[KEEP PUSHING THE CUPBOARD]
>[READY YOUR SHOTGUN]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 pm

FLIGHT!! FLIGHT!! >[KEEP PUSHING THE CUPBOARD]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 919
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:20 pm

You push even harder against the cupboard, but it makes little difference. Whatever is behind the door starts slamming against it, leaving dents. The door's sturdy, but it looks as it the thing could break through it at any moment.

Come on! Come on! You die now and I'll freaking kill you!

A hole's burst through the door. You turn to see a mangled, deformed and very rotten human arm reaching out for you. The upper arm's bone is longer with the skin and flesh being ripped from the rest of the arm, with several oily black strands keeping it together. The finger bones protrude out from under the nails and the skin, looking sharp enough to rake anyone's guts out. You can hear the thing's angered growling and snarling as it pulls the arm back, continuing to ram against the door.

HURRY THE FREAKING HELL UP!

Just as you move the cupboard enough, the gap behind it begins to open up, but the door bursts open as a large and hideous alien roars, both it's milk-white humans eyes fixed on you with a third sheep-like eye. It's obviously taken over a human host as the only parts that remain of it are the top of the skull, the upper arms and part of the chest. The rest is made up of black oil-like flesh; underneath the monster you can only just see some green and yellow organs. Nice.

In the brief second you have, you only just squeeze through the gap and start sprinting down some dimly-lit stairs as the alien throws the cupboard aside and charges down after you. When you get to the bottom of the stairs, you continue running down a short hallway until you get to another door in front of you. You can tell how close the monster is since you can almost feel it's breathing.

If this is a dead end, you're fucked.

Luckily, the door opens once you get near. You sprint through and see that there's, again, two ways to go a little further down.

>[GO LEFT]
>[GO RIGHT]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:04 am

>[GO RIGHT]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 919
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:51 pm

You sprint to the right down a short hallway, seeing an open elevator door. You slam your palm on any button in the room once you're in, with the doors slowly closing. The monster charges right at the door, but lucky for you, the door's thick enough to withstand it's charge. You exhale in relief as the elevator begins to go down, and you know now that you can choose which floor you want to go in once you get to the bottom floor.

The thing is, which floor do you go to? There's a lot to choose from.

I wouldn't go off into a completely different area of the ship. Try something like floor 2 or 3 if I were you... unless you really are on a death wish.

>[FLOOR 1]
>[FLOOR 2]
>[FLOOR 3]
>[FLOOR 4]
>[FLOOR 5]
>[FLOOR 6]
>[FLOOR 7]
>[FLOOR 8]
>[FLOOR 9]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm

>[FLOOR 4]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   

Back to top Go down
 
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: