Roleplayer's from Infinity and Beyond
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 64 registered users
The newest registered user is elyzalatin

Our users have posted a total of 26443 messages in 1165 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 803 on Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am
Latest topics
» A last thank you!
by |]_/-\_|\| Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 pm

» Last One Out Lock the Door
by Jandroy Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:01 am

» Goddamn it
by Jandroy Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

» Absolute Continuum Reset.
by Commissar Fuklaw Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:37 pm

» To all of you people.
by |]_/-\_|\| Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:17 pm

» Where to find me
by Neyix Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

» This Gallery is Better Than Everything CWC Has Ever Done In His Entire Life
by Neyix Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 pm

» Well, It's certainly been a run.
by Neyix Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

» So uhh,watcha think?
by Jandroy Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

» Well, last "thread" from me.
by Chicken Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

» And now for something completely different.
by Neyix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:00 am

» Some Venting
by Chicken Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

» I don't think I need to even explain why this makes me angry.
by Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

» I swear to God.
by Jandroy Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

» Fallout 4 Wish list
by |]_/-\_|\| Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

» The Eighth-Generation Console Poll
by Captain Datten Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:24 am

» A strange but intriguing specimen
by Jandroy Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:28 pm

» Can I get some clarification on what this is
by Neyix Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:09 am

» Fallout
by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 pm

» Battlefield Mobius (STH RP)
by |]_/-\_|\| Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Top posters
Jandroy
 
Commissar Fuklaw
 
PokedragonX
 
Neyix
 
Spiderpig2398
 
Nightmare-Bot
 
Sundowner
 
|]_/-_||
 
BluePSI
 
Doctor Stein
 

Share | 
 

 _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>_   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:09 pm

|Unholy Star|

(Choose-your-path adventure story. Text at the end of the posts in "[]" (">[TALK]" or ">[EAT]") will be your available choices ONLY. There will be many multiple choice pathways, but more will lead to your death than you would expect.)

Advice

- Pay close attention to any hints given to you. This is a very unforgiving RP.
- You will get 3 chances to have a choice done for you if you are not sure what to do, which will always be the correct one (except when there's only one choice). Once you have had your three, you're own your own.
- Despite the RP being tough, there will be checkpoints.
- You will be given a weapon at a later stage in the game. Only use it when absolutely necessary.
- As you further progress through the RP, things will get harder and harder. Remember to reserve any ammunition.
- Ammunition will be counted, meaning you obviously won't have unlimited ammo. There will be ammo scattered around, but more will be found if you look around.
- Your actions always count. What you may think would be a harmless act could aid you or cost you.
- Whilst your "conscience" will say it'll help you survive, you will need to discover things in order for it to help you.
- Your health is also monitored. That does mean that if you're on 1 HP and you do something that inflicts even a little bit of damage, you'll die. There will be items that allow you to restore (or even boost) your health.
- You will also be able to find upgrades for your weapon* and your TechSuit* (*once obtained), but you may have to look harder for these. Some essential upgrades are given to you as the story progresses.

Of course, you don't have to follow the advice. You'll find the RP a hell of a lot more tougher, however.

==================================================================================================================

Pitch black...

Your memory's a blank slate... all you know is how to speak, how to move your muscles, everyday functions like that.

Are you dead? No... not yet, at least.

Are you asleep? Possibly. You could be sleeping in your nice cosy bed. You could be awake, stood in the middle of a road with a car about to hit you... or not. You could be on the floor with a sharp pain stretching across your forehead...

Since your brain's had such bad torture, I'll have to re-introduce myself to you. I'm your conscience. You'll need me if you want to survive and if you don't want to make stupid decisions all the time. Which you will. Now you might be wondering, "who am I?" and "where am I?" or something dumb like "am I hungry?". I don't know either. You used to give me information to work, but now I have to give you information whenever I can. But I Right now, you should open your eyes.

-You open your eyes... staring at the ceiling, you see four bright lights on a gritty, metallic grey ceiling, one of which is flickering. As you look about with your eyes, you see the walls are the same, but without lights, except for a eroded red line going across the middle of the walls. The cell's roughly 4x4 metres, meaning you have little space.-

Lovely place, eh? Well anyway, in about a minute you'll be rudely intruded, so unless you want to get manhandled on the floor or not would be your choice... but I don't want you getting manhandled. SO...

----------

>[GET UP]


Last edited by ... on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 pm

>[GET UP]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:08 pm

You feel weak as you sit yourself up. Getting up is harder than you'd think it would be, but nonetheless you eventually stand yourself up. Your legs feel like they're close to collapsing, your head is burning and your arms almost feel like two logs hanging from your shoulders.

Change of font? Yeah... this won't be the first time I'll be breaking the 4th wall so get used to it. Now, neither of us have a clue where we are right now. Sorry, you. How do I know you'll be intruded? It's not like anything else will happen, will it.

You hear something behind the door. Clang. Clang. Clang. Something heavy is approaching, but it's not obvious as to what it is.

Well then, I can assure you that whatever's coming shouldn't be taken lightly... you could get quite a bad punishment. It's up to you, I'm not the one who controls what you do physically.

>[WAIT]
>[PREPARE TO FIGHT]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 pm

>[SHUT UP AND HIDE]
if not possible-
>[WAIT]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 pm

You stand there, waiting for the doors to open as the banging draws closer. When the sound draws directly behind the doors, it stops... the only thing interrupting the silence is the sound of a laser going off. As the doors open, what stands in front of you is a large person covered from head to toe with a fortress-like black suit of armour, along with some red light escaping from under some of the armour.
"Get out!" He ordered, pointing a heavy gatling gun at you.

A bit overkill, don't you think. I don't think there's anything you can do to try and persuade this guy to do anything.

You walk out of the cell, barely able to keep yourself balanced properly. You find yourself in a long walkway, the walls and floors made of out stuff that looks like dark titanium. You see rows of other doors going up and down the walkway, a bright red light over each one. The man in armour stands to the side, then gives you a rough nudge to the direction he wants you to go - to the door about 10 cells down.
"Move!" ... Using common sense, you start walking down the hall.

You might wanna throw away any pride you have, you'll be that guards bitch for a while... he would destroy the shit out of you if you messed with him!

As you keep walking you see a smaller, more human-like guard in lighter armour opening a door. A person's fist comes swinging out and hits the guard, causing him to stagger back. Unfortunately for the prisoner once he tries running at him, the soldier regains himself and, 4 deafening shots later, reduces the prisoner to a messy corpse. He sees you coming and steps back to make way.

After walking through the next walkway and going up several floors, you arrive at the top floor of the ship. As the doors open, you see a large window at the end of the room giving a wonderful view of the stars. You don't yet notice the man in armour sat in the middle, with two other men in uniform on either side of him. The large guard behind you knocks you forward onto your hands and knees, but you stand yourself back up again despite being in quite a lot of pain. The man turns around on his chair and stands up, walking over to you... you can't see his face because of the lack of lighting.

"The overlord certainly was right in choosing to hold you as prisoner..."

I don't get it, you're just any old ordinary nobody.

"Tell me... do you have a name?"

... Oh crap. What was your name?

>[INPUT NAME (Manual)]*
>[REMAIN SILENT]

* = If (Manual) appears, you are free to input your own command. In this instance, it would be the name.


Last edited by ... on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 am

*Wants others to give a shot as well* :/ *Gonna wait for hours before posting himself*

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Nobody else is interested, Jan. It's pretty much all you again.
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:18 am

Damn.
===
>[INSERT NAME "JAMES" ]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:09 pm

"James... it's James..." You say, your vocal chords still a bit dry.

Where the--?! Okay, JAMES... I'm gonna call you J.

"Hmmm... well, then. Do you know why you're here?" The figure asked, his hands behind his back.

You must have been messing around in some deep water if you're in this much trouble.

"Your home has been been a nest for all sorts of scum to grow. Many of them, like you, have been stopping us from trying to get to the Incentivus." He starts walking toward you, slowly. You also hear the sound of the gatling gun behind your head starting to whir. "Our problem is, we can't find it. But we know you can."

Jesus, what the hell have you been doing?

"So tell us..." The man raises a pistol at your head. It looks heavy, probably powerful enough to blast your head into bits. "Where. Is. It?"

Okay I dunno what he's talking about. Uh... tell him it's... hidden on earth... somewhere.

>[LIE]
>[REMAIN SILENT]


Last edited by ... on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 am

>[LIE]
===
And don't f*ck up. XD It would suck if I died.

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:27 pm

"It's... uh..."

Due to your total lack of information in your brain, you can't remember what your home even is, let alone what's on it. The whirring behind you isn't helping at all.

"... Well?!" The man grows impatient very quickly.

"It--" You're interrupted by the ship being shaken heavily. The man falls on his feet but, by the lack of sound of it, the guard behind you is still stood upright. The alarms go off, with red lights spinning round. Running would have to wait. You're also saved by one of the men in uniform turning round on his chair to the officer.

"Sir, we've triangulated the location of the Incentivus to some islands west of Australia. They're the last remaining countries that we haven't fully surveyed." He explains. The officer stands himself up, but for now isn't worried about that.
"What the hell just hit the ship?!" He yelled, turning round to them. The other man in uniform speaks.
"We can only be assured that we've been hit by a large meteor, since it is made of a rock compound."
"Get the engineers down there to remove it! And you!" He turns round to the hulking great machine man stood behind you.
"Get 'James' to the operation room, we'll need him."

I told you you were gonna be his bitch for a while.

A large hand twice the size of an average human hand grabs you by the back of the head and begins dragging you backward out of the room and into the elevator. However, an explosion rocks the ship from within, this time knocking everyone off their feet, even the massive guard. You see some fire escape out of a doorway to your left.

Quick! Now's your chance!

>[RUN FOR THE DOORWAY]
>[STAY PUT]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 pm

>[RUN FOR THE DOORWAY!!]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:17 am

You sprint toward the doorway. The heat is strong inside, but you know that you'll be able to survive in there. For a little while.
"GET HIM!" You hear the officer yell. Through the doorway is a hallway, with four crates barely hiding an intersection to the right. As you run down, you see there is another doorway a few metres down, but you don't know what's in there. Further down the hallway is a T-junction. To the left, is says "Armoury". To the right, it says "A.I.C".

You're pressured for time once you hear the stomping footsteps of the large guard drawing near.

Where you gonna hide, J? The A.I.C sounds too fancy, the armoury? Not enough hiding spaces in there. Why not try that other room?

>[GO INTO ARMOURY]
>[GO INTO A.I.C]
>[GO THROUGH OTHER DOORWAY]
>[HIDE BEHIND CRATES]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 am

>[GO INTO ARMOURY]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:56 pm

You start sprinting down the hallway, going left toward the large door into the armoury.

Your luck already appears to have run out. The door swings wide open, revealing three guards all aiming their rifles at you. Running would get you shot down... all you can really do now is surrender.





GAME OVER
















... Didn't see that coming, did you? Now, if this were a later stage in the story, you would have to start from the last checkpoint. In this case, it would be THE BEGINNING. But since there isn't any other way of getting to this point, you'll be allowed to start again from the last post. ONLY THIS ONE TIME... be careful, J.

========================================================================================

As you quickly come back to your mind, you can still hear the stomping behind you.

Deja Vu... Don't make the same mistake as last time. Unless you are an idiot. Actually, I'll cross it out for you. Next time, you'll have to know which option it was that failed you. Sometimes you'll be put in a dead end situation either way...


>[GO INTO ARMOURY]
>[GO INTO A.I.C]
>[GO THROUGH OTHER DOORWAY]
>[HIDE BEHIND CRATES]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 pm

Agh,why is this game so fun? D: Reminds me of the unfair 90's games.
===
>[GO THROUGH OTHER DOORWAY]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm

You vault over a crate and start running down the short corridor and, once you get to the door, already hear another door burst open, followed by several other footsteps. You open the door to be greeted by a dark room which gives little sight, but it's the only place to really hide, now. You go in, quickly shutting the door behind you.

Once you're inside, you can only just barely make out what's in the room, despite it smelling a little rancid... it seems like a large closet used to store anything that's been found or that could be of use. There's another door to the right, but as you try and open it you realise it's locked. There's several shelves on either side, the one on the left having a lower shelf you could just barely slide under. There's also a large metal box which looks large enough to be able to hide yourself in. In one corner of the room are three large machine guns that could easily hide you... moving behind them would be a problem, however.

Hurry up and hide! They're coming!

The stomping only draws closer and closer with the other footsteps. You need to act fast.

>[HIDE UNDER THE BOTTOM SHELF]
>[HIDE IN THE LARGE METAL BOX]
>[HIDE IN THE CORNER BEHIND THE MACHINE GUNS]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 am

>[HIDE UNDER THE BOTTOM SHELF]
===
Can you hear me,conscience? I'm trying to speak to you without opening my big fat mouth that gets me into shit like this. Or so I think?

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

I am part of your mind, you know... it's not like we're THAT separate. For now, just be quiet and hide.

You lay down on your stomach next to the shelf, starting to edge your way under. There's barely any space, yet you can still squeeze in without feeling squashed. As you pull in your free hand, the door quickly swings open. You see two pairs of soldier's feet walking in, only just making out that they have laser sights equipped along with lights. You know there's a third guard stood by the doorway and, still, the heavy footsteps are approaching.

"See anything?" You hear the soldier by the doorway talk. It's definitely a human voice, but there's little emotion put into it. One flashlight and laser briefly goes over your body, but luckily for whatever it is you're wearing, which you still don't know what is yet, they dismiss it.
"Nothing."
"He must be around here somewhere... hold on." You see the two soldiers turn round to the one at the door, along with the heavy footsteps stopping. You can only just hear the sound of another voice over an intercom, yet you have no idea what they're saying.
"There's some activity down by the engines room. Get down there and search out the area... I've been told it's Code A. Be careful. And you, keep looking round for that prisoner." Shortly after, you hear their footsteps running off.

Be careful. That tank's still there.

... You feel the guard make another step. He must be very close.

>[REMAIN HIDDEN]
>[GET UP]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 am

>[REMAIN HIDDEN]

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:47 pm

After ten seconds of silence, you hear the guard walking off... at his usual pace.

He definitely won't be looking in that room again. Come on, get up.

You wiggle your way out from underneath and stand up.

You know, you should get yourself something to defend yourself with. Why not a firearm?

There's enough light to be able to see what's on the shelves. You see there's a small pistol-like weapon with 3 magazines, a relatively small but heavy weapon that appears to be a shotgun that has 2 magazines, and an assault rifle that's equipped with one large magazine. You'll definitely want to bring one of those with you... but you don't have the strength to carry two. The lighter, the better. The more powerful, the better.

>[PISTOL (Light + little firepower)]
>[SHOTGUN (Medium weight + Medium firepower)]
>[ASSAULT RIFLE (Heavy + Heavy firepower)]
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:19 am

After a lot of crazy research. I'd say
===
>[SHOTGUN GET] DU DU DU DUUUUUN.

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:51 am

You take the shotgun, but lifting it up is harder than you think. Luckily, your body still has time to recover from it's current weakness, so you'll be able to fire that thing properly sooner than you think. You take a belt with several pouches around it, attaching that around your waist and putting the two shotgun magazines into the larger pouch.

Alright, you've got your weapon. Now let's go and get out of this place.

----CHECKPOINT----

You see the guard go left and down back into where the office was. Going left would be suicide anyway, so the only real option is to go right. You've got no worry about him finding you again. So, you have two options.

>[GO TO THE ARMOURY]
>[GO TO THE A.I.C.]


Last edited by ... on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jandroy
The King of Death
The King of Death
avatar

My Pet : Creeper
Posts : 5525
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 24
Location : Singapore

CS
Health:
5000/5000  (5000/5000)
Name::
Magic power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 am

>[GO TO THE A.I.C.] Whatever that is,I feel rather confident to find out.

Weebeeboop.
Won an award for worst signature
Back to top Go down
|]_/-\_|\|
Forum ADDICT
Forum ADDICT
avatar

Posts : 920
Join date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Same here, J... I wouldn't be too confident about it.

You walk precariously down the hallway and go to the right, looking over your shoulder to make sure the guard wasn't there. However, to your amazement, you only just see there's a large hole with some smoke and fire coming out of it which you must have missed after being chased.

Hey, go check it out!

Curiosity gets the better of you, and you go to look at what could be on the other side. A huge pile of rubble is in the way instead... something bad must have happened to have caused that much damage, but luckily you didn't try and escape through it.

I'm starting to wonder what the hell's going on in this ship.

You turn back round and walk down, going right down the curved hallway as it goes left and down a little. Once you get to the door, you see a hologram of the words "Artificial Intelligence Core" above the doorway. There's a 5 key code lock on the right and the door looks more reinforced than the other doors. This must have something of great importance inside...

>[INPUT A NUMBER (Manual)]
>[LEAVE THE DOOR AND GO TO THE ARMOURY]
>[TRY BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: _/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_   

Back to top Go down
 
_/<[[不道徳 星]]>\_
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay-Galaxy :: Index :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: